Simple and helpful tricks:
- Be kind to yourself. Avoid blaming yourself. Relax, enjoy yourself.
- Ask for help. Learn to receive support.
- Remember that you aren’t a magician: your resources and abilities are limited. You just have to speak up and let those around you know.
- Learn to accept the inevitable setbacks and congratulate yourself when you have a success, even if it is a partial one. Tell yourself: I’ve done my best!
- Don’t be afraid to change your routine and vary your tasks as often as possible. People who succumb to exhaustion have avoided change in spite of the fact that it would be healthy for them.